We do extensive keywords research for the website, landing page, any topic on below parameters:
- Based on avg. search volume
- Long tail keywords
- Based on competition/difficulty
- Keywords by competition
- Keywords by seasonality
- Local queries search
- Related keywords/SERP based
- Image search based keywords
- Google Trends based keyword options
On-Page SEO refers to settings that can be applied on the website so that it is optimized for search engines.
Major On-page Optimization changes which Modus is working on:
- Optimized titles and description
- Canonical Proper URL Structures
- User friendly navigation (breadcrumbs, user sitemaps)
- Optimized internal links
- Text formatting (use of h1, h2, bold etc.)
- Image optimization (image size, proper image names, use of ALT tag)
- User friendly 404 pages and 301 links redirects
- Top quality fresh content (This is always the most important SEO factor!)
- External links (no broken links or links to 'bad' sites)
Unlike On-Page SEO, Off-page SEO refers to activities outside the boundaries of the webpage.
- Sitemap creation for Search Engine (HTML and XML)
- Google plus API integrations
- Robot text updating
- Link Building
- Social book marking
We take care of all the below technical SEO items for the websites we work on:
- Crawl Error Fixes
- Page speed issue fixing
- Mobile friendliness check
- Hreflang code fixes
- Sitemap Updates (XML/HTML)
- Schema markup audit
- Broken inbound/outbound links
- 404, 302, multiple redirect fixes
- JS/CSS issue fixes
- noindex page fixing
- canonical issue/meta refresh fixes
Below content optimization related activities also done for all the website for SEO enhancements
- Replace or redirecting revamped pages to maintain performance
- Internal link audit to improve page rankings
- Eliminating duplicate content on the websites
- Structure data coding for targeting featured snippets results
- Maintaining reasonable internal links/cross links on the website
- Regularly updating blog content for better organic traffic
Tech Specs Creation for New Products
Modus develops the pages to show the product's technical specifications for all new products so that Search Engine can crawl.
Promo and Landing Pages Creation with Responsive Web Design (RWD
Modus develops promo pages to promote the new products and creating landing pages to show the complete details about products with RWD to work fine in all devices.
Page Creations for End of Life Products
Modus creates EOL pages to retain the users within the site without losing the impression, thereby creating the new impressions for Search Engine and through this we can build the new links.
Modus SEO experts take care of below reporting activities in-terms of SEO initiatives:
- Weekly, Monthly, YoY Reporting on all SEO KPIs (Traffic, Clicks, CTR, Impression, Orders, Revenue)
- Keyword Rankings
- Non-Brand Keywords Performance
- Landing page conversion
- Campaign performance (visits, orders, revenue)
- Page speed insights
- Bounce Rate
Regular and timely maintenance of websites is a critical task which many ignore. Not when you have a website maintenance agreement with Modus. We make sure your website is updated with the latest content and your search engine ranking stays on top.
Apart from updating your content on a regular basis, we can also clean-up the design, check coding errors and work towards improving the visibility and visitor count of the website through our specialized search engine optimization services.
Read more about other services from Modus
Call our Experts to get in touch!